COLOUR 7 - Brown - September 07

Started by beads-on-toast, August 27, 2007, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beads-on-toast

Here it is!

This is the seventh colour challenge on Frit happens and it is for one month only and it is

Brown

I chose this theme as i saw my cousins new brownie uniform this afternoon, which she is SO pleased about and it actually reminded me of Sam's banana toffee frit! he he
You can make anythin that takes your fancy however it must be mostly brown
A focal, a set a critter it is completely up to you.

Sound good?

So lets go!!!

The next Colour challenge will be started in October

Amber

I found this nice smokey-quartzy colour and a maroony brown (I'm surre they do have proper names...) and gave them a go!

One Key Beads

Lovely brown beadies everyone.  Here's my contribution to the brown challenge.  I was tempted to call it Gordon (sorry, my warped sense of humour)  but instead I've called it Tiger Feet

Jeanette

Josephine

Here is a necklace I have made with beads in browns with a bit of ivory,topaz and wasabi thrown in.
Lovely work everyone.

BeadyBugs

Yeh - I loved that song too when I was younger. ;D  Gosh I wish my first forays into record shops were that credible George, the first ever record I bought was "The Wombles"!  :o  Explains a lot really!  LOL! ::)

Kathy - fabulous flowers as always! :)
Sooz - very cute Teddy. ;D
Steph - loving those browns - they're making me hungry. ;D
Geja - lovely necklace!  :)
Amber - cute little beady. :)
Clare - they're great brown beads too.  I like the stripey set. ;D
Sandy - ooo they 're gorgeous! ;D
Jeanette - loving Gordon!  LOL! ;D
Maria Louisa - wonderful swirly browns!! :)
Josephine - gorgeous necklace - I love all the different beads together. ;D

And here's a few browns from me:
Bob

Rafferty

Bora Bora

HP x
Helen P

Dreams of Glass

Bob and Rafferty are so cute and the Boro beads are sparkling, lovely beads Helen.

Here a few brown(ish) beads from me, although following all these great beads is daunting.

Used a different clear glass for the middle bead, had a few more bubbles than normal as a result.

Made a few beads along this theme after admiring Rowanberrys lovely Boscastle Moon focal, thankyou Claire.
Ingrid                         
xx

Maikki

It seems I have had a vessel mood lately. Here is brown one, or topaz/amber with yellow-brown decoration. The picture is a little dark, it is lighter in person.

Maija-Leena

sparrow

LOL, well, considering they're brown, I thought I'd join - my sister is really into sailing, so whichever one of these won't crack will go on a leather thong as her Christmas present...it's the thought that counts, right?  ;D
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Les

I know they've already been seen... but they are mostly browny... and I haven't entered a comp for aaaaagessss :)