My first slumped glass panels

Started by Zeldazog, August 17, 2007, 01:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldazog

Hi All

Hope you don't mind me showing this, I thought I had lost these images a few months back when I had PC problems, but just found them on an old memory card, yay!

Anyways, these are my first foray into glass, last year for one my of my A Level projects entitled Journey.  For various reasons, this was a long and hard project, but was probably the most significant turning point, art wise, for me too.

I hadn't ever worked with glass, so these slumped panels were a complete experiment, but I was thrilled to bits with them, and I guess that's where the love of glass all began.

GoodMonkey

WOW  _ I really, really like those  ;D  ;D  ;D

littlegiggles

Zeldazog

Absart

Cor I never got to do anything that exciting in my A Levels. It was either draw this or lock yourself in the dark room to avoid the creepy teacher.

They are lovely  ;D

Vicki

its fab ;D

Quote from: Absart on August 17, 2007, 03:55:17 PM
Cor I never got to do anything that exciting in my A Levels. It was either draw this or lock yourself in the dark room to avoid the creepy teacher.

They are lovely  ;D

or sit & draw red peppers for 5 hours...even now i can't look at a pepper without thinking of that exam ;D

Buzzybead

Huh! - I had to paint a raddish. I failed 'O' level, let alone 'A' level. I really like those panels - I'd put them on my wall that's for sure. :)

Zeldazog

Quote from: Buzzybead on August 17, 2007, 05:41:11 PM
Huh! - I had to paint a raddish. I failed 'O' level, let alone 'A' level. I really like those panels - I'd put them on my wall that's for sure. :)

The usually stand in the windowsill at the top of the stairs, so they bask in the glorious afternoon sun...... (well, we did have some once!)

Buzzybead

Sounds lush! - I bet they caste some interesting shadows. Would be interesting with a hint of dichroic in?

Angelrose