Beadweave Coin Bracelet

Started by SallyB, January 11, 2012, 09:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SallyB

Hello Everyone

I find I enjoy looking at photos of people's finished work very much so thought I'd chuck a photo in here of a bracelet I finished recently:

If you are interested, I wrote more info about how I made it in my new blog. 

Sally

Jennie Lamb

That is lovely Sally really unique  ;D

awrylemming

That is so clever - ooh, wonder if I could do something like this with the weeuns tooth fairy money?  Well, get somebody else to do it, I mean!

Isabelle

SallyB

Hello Faith

They are from different countries and some from England plus a couple of old commemorative coins I've had for ages.

Lemming - I don't reckon you'd be popular beading around your children's money.  My son wouldn't be able to cope with seeing his money and not being able to spend it on Match Attax.

Sally

awrylemming

Nah, mine's ever so good at saving her money - she spends mine instead!  :D

Jeanniegems

What a fab idea. I have a huge money box full of foriegn coins, we only use them when we play cards. I think I might just have a little go at this, it's really lovely, smashing idea!

Jeannie x
www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com

nemeton

That is a stunner, love the different metallic seedies with the different colours of the coins  ;D
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

SallyB

Thank you Jeannie and Lynn

Good luck Jeannie.  It's a really time consuming project but does give a worth it result I think.  let me know if you have any questions as you go along and I'll gladly help if I'm able.

Sally

noora

That looks great! Very clever, I may have to "steal" the idea  ;D Or recommend it to some of my bead embroidering friends  ;)