Colour 6 - Orange - August 07

Started by beads-on-toast, July 31, 2007, 09:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beads-on-toast

Right chaps, sorry this has taken so long!!

This is the third theme challenge on Frit happens and it is for one month only and it is

ORANGE (thanks Steph)

I chose this colour as it was the first colour i thought of associated with my holiday to Greece in 3 weeks!

You can make anythin that takes your fancy however the item must be primarily ORANGE!!!
A focal, a set a critter it is completely up to you.

Sound good?

So lets go!!!

The next colour challenge will be started in September

Sarah

Nice coasters Steph!  ;D

Same applies here - I promise I'll do another as I love these colours!

beads-on-toast

Dreams of Glass

Hi

Here's my entry... they are meant to be carrots, (not strawberry's, thanks Andrew or peppers, thanks Lucy). Small carrots, perhaps I should have made them bigger, but not having a kiln I was worried about them braking, as it was I lost 3, 2 broke as i took them off the mandrels the 3rd had to smashed off. Enough waffling... used carrot red, striking orange and grass green.

Ingrid

Ingrid                         
xx

littlegiggles

wow.. people really do orange.... I've been playing with the orange and pineapple sparkle

[attachment deleted by admin]

LesleyMac

Some gorgeous orange beads on here, more orange is what I say, its a lovely bright colour.
Mine is made with one of the Vetrofond odd lots.  Hope its orange enough.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Dragonfire Glass

Sarah

Lovely beads everyone - the vet odds are good enough to eat!

This has been a devil to photograph. Its lauscha purple with vet watermelon. I love the way its picked up some pink between the colours

meliom

Be gentle this is my beads first public appearance, the photo might be too big so I apologise for the size (in case), the photo might not appear (first time using photobucket) and if it does the quality is not too hot either and the beads..... well they are orangey!

Sorry size was huge hope it is smaller now.

mel

Ilona

Shirley

Here's some orange swirly stuff

picture is duff, sorry
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Amber

Here's my entry!

Three different Effetre oranges, silver frit and clear encasing. Not too bad for day 3 of beadmaking!

Still on the mandrel, though... :'(

kaatje

I've got something orange too, made with the new vetro odd colours :

Love, Karin

Sarah

Oh Karin that's really pretty!

A bit of fun from me - I'm so fed up of the weather I made my own sun with lauscha yellow & orange  ;D

Dragonfire Glass

my new odd vetro - tangerine sparkle, although the sparkles seem to have packed up and gone on holiday!
I just love the colour though.