Can anyone please help with etsy custom orders?

Started by Helen G, October 04, 2011, 05:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen G

I have been communicating via Betsy convo with a customer that requested a few buttons. I made the buttons and sent photo's and she's delighted with them and asked me to send an invoice. Trouble is I don't have a clue how to do that (except on paypal) and is that actually what the etsy rules are?
I would really appreciate advice  :-* :-*

sparrow

Not sure that's the proper way, but I do a custom listing, saying 'Don;t buy unless you're xyz'....?  ???
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Helen G

Quote from: sparrow on October 04, 2011, 05:47:48 PM
Not sure that's the proper way, but I do a custom listing, saying 'Don;t buy unless you're xyz'....?  ???

Yeah thanks Sabine, I did think I'd do it that way but it's thrown be a bit when she's asked for an invoice ???

Helen G

Oops, cross posted Jo, thanks  ;) I think I just convo back and say that's what I'll do  :)

mizgeorge

I do the same Helen - if they've contacted me through etsy, I think it's only ethical to complete the transaction that way.

I make sure there's a card directing them to my website for any future purchases though ;)