Boro Gallery October

Started by Marcel, October 03, 2011, 03:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel

Here is my Buffalo Nation Goblet to honour
the first nations people i have met and reconnected with
the goblet itself is 12,5 cm tall

Marcel

i chanced this topic in a boro gallery for October  ;)

sparrow

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Marcel

thank you  ;)
Here is another project i finished today
it is an medicine pouch made out of glas and yep
it is hollow and the beads are made by my Dad  :)

Pat from Canvey

Keeping it in the family then Marcel  ;)  ;) , wonderful piece of work.

sparrow

It's beautiful Marcel!

Only when I put this one together did I realise how phallic it was...oops!

Hold On by Sabine Little, on Flickr
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

awrylemming

:D :D  It's a wonderful piece Sabine, but I am still howling at the title.  I'm so sorry ...  :-[ ;D :D

sparrow

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Always happy to entertain - I think this might be called 'triple entendre'  ;D
Sabine x

garishglobes

;D ;D ;D

You're getting a bit darned good at those encapsulated figures though, triple entendre or no triple entendre!  :)

Steampunkglass

Fabulous work already this month! The man in the err.... tube..  :-[ works on so many levels! Can't wait to see whats next!

Not been getting much photographed lately, so excuse my absense from the gallery, I am quite pleased how this Mach3 razor came out though, kept the colour scheme very simple rather than the multicolour ones I normally make

Jennie Lamb

Loving the 'man in a bottle' and Glenn that is lovely.....are you doing these on your website?   ;)

Steampunkglass

Quote from: Jennie Braid Lamb on October 13, 2011, 09:28:28 PM
Loving the 'man in a bottle' and Glenn that is lovely.....are you doing these on your website?   ;)
thank you, unfortuntely I have a 'Mr Site' site  ::), so I'm using Etsy as my shopping basket, I'm starting to list them on there now I've got a photo area set up again  :)

garishglobes

These aren't that new, but thanks to the amazing Kevin (liquidglass) they are now complete, with lovely stainless steel stands which I am chuffed to little tiny bits with  :D

Vapour by A flame with desire, on Flickr

Sand by A flame with desire, on Flickr

♥♥Tan♥♥

OH dear the above bottles are causing me to swoon copiously ;D

sparrow

I missed all these!  >:( Thanks for the lovely comments on test-tube-man  ;D ;D I'll take him to my next fair to see if I can flog him :)

Glenn, I love that razor, I must check what hubby uses!

Emma, you know I love the lachrythingies  ;D ;D ;D And the stands are fabulous!  ;D ;D
Sabine x