flame off 2011 info.

Started by dunkster, August 26, 2011, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunkster

hi guys. like many of you, i attended this years flame off. One stall (near the practise tent) were selling transfers that you can place on your bead and then set hard once in the kiln. The lady on the stall had a pendant around her neck with her/a name transferred on it.
Anyway - i bought a set to try them out but unfortunately they got lost when we got home. I cant remember or find out what the name of the seller was. I've tried typing in the names of stalls that tuffnells had highlighted on the flame off page, but none seem to sell these transfers.
Does anybody remember the stall? know where to get the transfers from? know if they are any good? - cheers  guys.

sparrow

You want Becky (chameleon on here)

http://www.chameleonsdesigns.etsy.com/

;D The seller list would have stumped you because Becky (and I) shared with Sarah Bedwell (FlameForceFive)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

dunkster

oh you are a star and the oriental ones on there are the ones i bought. - thanks.

on an un-biased side note - are these transfers any good?  ;)

Madam Steph

Well I saw some on Becky's site with some hearts. They looked ravishing to me  :)

sparrow

Lol, I'm hardly unbiased, I wrote the tutorial with her ;) But I use them (with my own designs) all the time :)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

awrylemming

I can vouch for them  ;D  I bought some at Flame Off too, and recently gave them a go.  I must admit it was made easier using the tutorial though!