Photos of your tables ?

Started by Les, August 23, 2011, 10:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

I don't suppose anyone has any photo's to hand of tables that they've had at bead fairs, etc ?? Just so that I can begin to get my head around what I shall be needing ??

Any photos you have would be MUCH appreciated  :-\

Josephine

Here is my table at last years Big Bead show. Not a fantastic picture I'm afraid,

bigbead by Josephine Wadman, on Flickr

The Tartan Trout

Dreadful pic, but this was it at a basic level...it has changed a little.

IMG_0531 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

Lotti

Here are mine, the display is a bit sad compared to other folks and I seem to have almost no stock (looks OK in the flesh, but looks very thin from the photos).  This market is held in the old sheep pens of the agricultural market so is very 'rustic' but great fun and very friendly.  I take sarnies, water, tissues, coffee, fruit and tons of other stuff! :)  I bought the display hanger thingies from ebay and they do fit the rustic nature (lighting is something you might need to think about, there is no electric there for me, but there is a roof light above me).  I also need to reiron my underneath sheet!  (Sarah B, I must bring back the display materials you kindly lent to mexxxxx ).  Table used is an old wall paper pasting table, but hopefully they will supply you with one. :)

Princess Peggy (Priscilla McGirr)

Here's my table at Alford Corn Exchange.  Oops, camera a bit on the tilt!  the necklace cases on either side are made out of an old pasting table. I think that digital photo frame is a really good idea.

My table by Princess Peggy1, on Flickr
Pris
My Website http://www.dancingwithglass.co.uk  My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/princesspeggy01
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DancingwithglassLampwork

Lotti

Mine has grown a bit since last pictures (nice to see them evolve, but still a bit bare - have just noticed the sign behind my head, it says clock man!!!!!!!), but I do wish that Nikki (one of the organisers of the weekly fair) wouldn't keep sneaking round with her camera!   Thankfully my DB is her webdesigner (we like to keep it in the family) so this picture WILL NOT be going on the website (I hope!).   Seem to be having a bit of a mad hair month, might have to shave it off!

The Tartan Trout

I added a wee bit of colour to mine...it's amazing how much better it looks. It's a pants photo as the marquee makes everything yellow!!!!!

IMG_0729 by The Tartan Trout, on Flickr

SueP

Ok here is mine from Saturday - know what I want to add - Rugby was on hence Dh's lack of attention ;D

Big Bead Show Oct 2011 - 1 by Blue Flame Beads, on Flickr

MadelineBunyan

these are fab! love all the different ways we do things!

the whole stand by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

here is mine, couple more shots on flickr.
I think I'd like a banner for the front (or maybe the back wall?),with some blown up pics so people can see from a distance and come over (unless of course theres a herd standing in front of my table!)

Blue Box Studio

Still, hubby was looking at this thread (I was pointing out Helen's banner as an idea for us in the future) and saw the unfortunately 'spelling' of the banner behind Lotti.  So today, I'm talking about about Lotti's large focals (if you'll pardon the expression) and husband immediately knew who Lotti was - because of the unfortunate banner.    Who says advertising doesn't work?!

Here's mine - it looks slightly different now, but the general idea is the same

DSCN5621 by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr

DSCN5622 by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr

(2 halves of the same table - I'm not very good at squeezing onto 6', but can usually get at least 8' out of a 6' space if the organiser isn't looking).
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Margram

Did my second stall on Friday with my new improved display

Jewellery stall at Old Grammar School.jpg by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr

Jewellery stall at Old Grammar School close-up.jpg by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr

My friend lent me the big metal tree for necklaces - I'd love to get one or two more, but she got it from a shop that was closing down :-\
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

paintboxcrafts

Here is my table from a recent fair in Ely. A bit makeshift as I don't do fairs much, but it was pleasantly profitable.
This year I have been exhibiting alongside 2D artists with my stuff in a single upright glass cabinet.

Stand at Art Unequalled at Ely Maltings by paintboxcrafts, on Flickr
www.paintboxcrafts.co.uk  www.paintboxcrafts.etsy.com

spexy

Here is a pick of my stand at the one and only craft fair I have done so far

20130609_154250-1 by Earthshine Lampwork Bead and Jewellery Design, on Flickr