Main Menu

Started by sparrow, August 15, 2011, 10:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparrow

Right...I blogged this one, because I got all muddled and personal, lol!

http://littlecastledesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/1381961.html

13.8.61 by Sabine Little, on Flickr
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Sarah

Great work Sabine - I'm a little (cough) older and very clearly remember a divided Europe and the events leading up to the Wall coming down.

Sarah
xxx

Les

Fabulous and from the heart :)

SilverGems89

Fantastic Sabine, both the glass and the blog post! I was only a tiny baby when the wall came down in '89  ;)

shaz

Gorgeous piece Sabine.
Sharon x

Dee Dee

Beautiful and interesting piece Sabine ;D

garishglobes

I too am a tiny bit older... and clearly remember Europe divided as well as the wall coming down. We have a piece of it somewhere too.

Great work, and good to see what that barbed wire was used for  :)

Steampunkglass

So worth the great barbed wire hunt, thats a wonderful and thoughtful piece

Marcel

No words.... perfect symbol.

DragonflyLynne

Just beautiful Sabine, beautiful x

for chain maille supplies, kits & workshops, bespoke headpins, earwires and more! Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup! Dragonfly (Lynne)

liquidglass

Helen G

An inspirational piece in thought and execution  :)

jammie

Wonderful Sabine, I love it, we too have a tiny piece of wall!

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

tinker

Wow Sabine! That is a brilliant piece and totally said Berliner Mauer to me even before I read your blog. I've just come back from Berlin where ive been on hols for a week - what an amazing city and fantastic people. What's left of that wall is pretty sobering, I hadn't realised there was all that no mans land in-between, so interesting. The news came about the wall whilst I was doing A levels and I remember my a level german classes very well from that time!

I love it :)