AUGUST 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE!! WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, August 02, 2011, 10:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Peggy (Priscilla McGirr)

Luckily I have plenty of this, but encasing it calms it down a little.

Yellow Kimono BHB by Princess Peggy1, on Flickr
Pris
My Website http://www.dancingwithglass.co.uk  My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/princesspeggy01
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DancingwithglassLampwork

awrylemming

k00m

Well, here are my entries. I'm not really happy with either but they'll do. Grump grump. ::)

The one on the left has some lime green in it as well, but it seems to have faded out to almost the same colour as the Acid Yellow.
The Acid Yellow has gone almost fluorescent on the right hand one, which I'm still not sure about.
- Kerra -

MadelineBunyan

I have another whopping big lentil...

flower lentil by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

flower lentil by madelinebunyan, on Flickr
I was pleased with this design, I already made it up into necklaces in other colours (next size down lentil!), sold one, and she wants another in this colourway! see! customers do like acid yellow too!

I'm loving the variations in this one colour! nice stripes Kerra!

Dragonfire Glass

I made these a while ago. I don't use yellow much  :)

]

cbeadies

Lovely lentils Madeline and Colette! I like the stripy bead too.

These were made a while ago, the brightest yellow is Acid Yellow.

awrylemming

They are wonderful!  And I envy your fab striped beads, still can't make 'em  ::)

jammie

jammie

Emerald

awww Jammie those are lovely, and so are all the rest, well i found some of this colour and its deff not one i would use without been prompted even to practice with  ;D but i thought i would have a go at encasing, it all slopped to the one side so i guess i need to keep it cooler next time but here you go my first attempts at encasing and a disc oh and more dots  ;D ;D ;D

PPP by jowalker2368, on Flickr
Jo

www.etsy.com/shop/jowalker68
www.jowalkerstudiojeweller.co.uk
www.flickr.com/account

Kalorlo

Madeline, I love the giant lentil!

I have a rather wibbly ring topper. It's a bit of a mess - every time I tried to smooth out the dents in the surface, I melted the petals in  ::)

This has acid yellow in too, along with grass green, which it has reacted with to make the browns, and Lauscha dark green transparent. The murrini have acid yellow stripes too, but I had to make another batch with thicker stripes for them to show up properly.

Kaz

Any last minute entries? I'll draw this tomorrow and put up a new colour!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Kaz

Random number generator says that Madeline Bunyan is this month's lucky winner!!!
Well done Madeline - we'll be in contact about your prize!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

MadelineBunyan