Newsletter worth subscribing to

Started by Kaz, July 16, 2011, 07:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

You don't need to buy glass from this Ozzie company to subscribe to their newsletter. There is usually a technique highlight, write ups on different glass and often a tutorial. All free of charge (at least at the moment!)
http://www.affordableinspiration.com.au/
Sign up box is on the right hand side of the home page and you can also view the archive of previous newsletters with lots of good stuff in them. Sorry, forgot to mention this before!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

cbeadies

tinker

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

binty

Thanks kaz, just signed up as well

Madam Steph

Blue Box Studio

Thanks for sharing.  There are some interesting articles in back copies of the newsletter.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

SilverGems89

Have subscribed, i'll have a look at the back issues later, got to get my bum round to the post office this morning!

turnedlight

kathryn

lyzzydee

There are some great tutorials on there!! (nearly got stuck in and wasted my morning!!!)

Mand

Just signed up.  Doesn't seem to be any newsletters - just links to tutorials and and other glassy links?   :P :-[

mariag

Kaz

Quote from: Mand on July 16, 2011, 04:54:25 PM
Just signed up.  Doesn't seem to be any newsletters - just links to tutorials and and other glassy links?   :P :-[
They are in the newsletter archive the link to which is just below where you sign up for the newsletter.
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

June

Dragonfire Glass