Table top Glory Hole

Started by Steampunkglass, July 15, 2011, 10:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steampunkglass

When we were having the fab demo at The Cone with Charlotte, she mentioned a 'Murphy Firebucket' table top glory hole. I tracked it down, it's a little more than the couple of hundred quid, but it's quite a nice size for small working. There are some nice guides to use on the website too; Now which of our lovely UK glass supplies fancy stocking these?  ::)

http://www.fusionheadquarters.com/Pages/fire_bucket/firebucket.html

Black Heart Beads

Oh nice, I especially like that you get the tools with it.

Kaz

It's very exciting - would be very interested if those with bigger studios got one and were able to offer hire time??
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Chameleon

Glenn, its cheaper to get one made for you in the UK, we looked at getting one and having it shipped over and the shipping was more than the cost of the firebucket itself  :( :( If you seriously want one making I have a couple of numbers for folks that make them pm me and i'll dig them out for you.

Hamilton Taylor

We have one of these - not a murphy, but similar. It gets quite hot...
We've not really had time for a proper play with it, but it's on the agenda...

Chameleon

hmm Glenn, shall I pick you up and we can go mob Sean ??  ;D ;D

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

helenfc

Chameleon

Hamilton Taylor

Tell you what, well try to get it fired up this w/e, and post some pics. Becky's right tho', you are better to get one made here than import it-there's not a lot to them.

elburnzo

oh for goodness sake, now i want one of these!  :P

Sarah

Quote from: Chameleon on July 15, 2011, 10:37:15 AM
hehe no probs Kaz will do ;D

You'll be stopping here on the way I hope  ;D

Sarah
xxx

awrylemming

You may need a mini bus ...  ::)

hollergrafik

I am thinking another trip may be on the agenda ;D

Lilley

Glass - lampworked, blown, kilncast or fused and slumped, it's all good!