I have the best friends!!!

Started by lyzzydee, July 02, 2011, 01:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyzzydee

My friend at work is a keen gardener, so she saw this spanky green house thingy on ebay the only down side for her was that it came with a progrow extractor fan, which was something she didn't want she was going to chuck it away! So I expressed an interest and she chucked it my way for free!!! Better than that when I told her why  wanted it she made me a mount for it to fit over my work area, I just need to buy some flexi tubing and I will be fully set!!!

julieHB

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

laurat

That's great - one mans junk is another mans treasure!!

lyzzydee

I know, I would have bought it for the fan and chucked the green house!!!!  we are both happy now and she got the whole thing for £20 and didn't know it had the fan. I have just checked it out and it is sucking away!!

ScarletLeonard

£20 for a green house and a progrow fan!!!!!!

That has to be the bargain of the century. Do they have any more?

lyzzydee

I know!!! They didn't mention the fan  in the listing they were selling the green house, she was happy with her green house bargain and was surprised whn the fan was in the pack. (It was only a second hand plastic green house thing!!)

Fruddy

Fantastic!  Bargain of the century!  I just paid £130.00 for my Progrow set-up!

GaysieMay

That's great, you're both pleased and safe too - now all you need is for her to share her tomatoes!  ;D
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay