Those flippin lemon clips!!

Started by GlassOcean, July 01, 2011, 10:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlassOcean

How on earth do you get em off???  I have got new ones, do I have to cut the old one off?  then how do I get that bit of pipe off my old minor?

???

hollergrafik

Cut them off, then left and right wiggle the clip off of the minor, good luck

Jolene

If you squeeze the two sticky out bits towards each other a little with pliers the lemon clip will open up a little hon and it will be easier to wriggle off.

GlassOcean

GlassOcean

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Half way there, got the minor disconnected, typed a massive post and it disappeared!

Now I have got the lemon onto the propane hose but I can't get the hose back onto the torch.  Is it just brute force or is there something I am missing?  It is a tight fit anyway with just the hose so how can I get the hose with the lemon on it onto the flipping torch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

hollergrafik

GlassOcean

Sorry, I know I meant I can't get the propane hose onto the torch with the new ones.

Flippin floppin arse cheeks

mizgeorge

Put the clip on the hose and let it drop down the length a bit. Fit the hose to the bath, then wiggle the clip back up over it ant tighten. Sometimes they need opening up a bit extra beforehand or they won't slide over the fitted hose.

GlassOcean

Thank you thank you thank you!!

I am off to try it as soon as bubbs falls asleep!  I may have top start singing!!  Actually maybe not!!

:-* :-* :-*