Finally got my Bum in gear and bought a Ventilation System

Started by Fruddy, June 22, 2011, 02:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruddy

....from Progrow.

To be honest, I am a lazy and very silly person - I should have done this MONTHS ago instead of spending ridiculous amounts of money on glass, but kept thinking that as long as I torched with the door open and two big fans going, I would be fine.

Over the last couple of weeks though, I have started to feel a bit grotty after torching, not ill as such, just sort of tired, a bit headachy and out of sorts afterwards - my chest has also felt "tight" - like it did sometimes when I used to smoke and had overdone the fags.  :-[  Anyway, decided that enough is enough - I don't want to put my health at risk anymore.

Steve at Progrow has been fantastic - I phoned him yesterday and told him what I wanted.  He asked me to send him a couple of photos of my workspace, which I did, and he has just emailed me with a list of the things that I will need (just waiting for him to come back to me again with price) - he will send it tomorrow and Lee can install it for me before I go back to work next week.

Really wish that I had done it a lot sooner.

Redkite

That's great news - Progrow are really helpful aren't they?!!

Gosh, I'm not surprised you need a decent system with all the gorgeous silver glass you use!!

julieHB

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

awrylemming

Fruddy

Quote from: awrylemming on June 22, 2011, 03:58:52 PM
And about time too!  At last, I can stop nagging  ::)

Ahh but you only nag because you luffs me Sue, right??? ;D

Fantastic service from Progrow.... the whole set up, even down to the clamps to hold the ducting to the wall came in at £113.00 including postage.  I is well happy, innit!!!! ;D ;D

Shirl

Oh Rachel....I didnt know you didnt have ventilation or I would have nagged you as well!!!!!

I am so chuffed you got one  :)

awrylemming

Quote from: Fruddy on June 22, 2011, 04:04:39 PM
Quote from: awrylemming on June 22, 2011, 03:58:52 PM
And about time too!  At last, I can stop nagging  ::)

Ahh but you only nag because you luffs me Sue, right??? ;D

Fantastic service from Progrow.... the whole set up, even down to the clamps to hold the ducting to the wall came in at £113.00 including postage.  I is well happy, innit!!!! ;D ;D

That, and the fact that I really enjoy nagging.  According to the kids  ;)