Tuffnells are the best!!!

Started by Bobbo, May 24, 2011, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbo

Hi,

Sometimes we receive such exceptional service from a company that it should be shouted from the rooftops, but as this would annoy my neighbours I thought I'd post here instead!

Tuffnells have been frequently mentioned on this forum and others for their superb customer service and after my recent experience I am no longer sceptical.

Martin has recently performed oxycon heroics in returning to me a beautiful working oxycon after I send mine in for a service. I can without reservation recommend that you take advantage of their oxycon servicing, you won't be disappounted.

Mine was a complete wreck and Martin, like a dog with a bone, was not going to be defeated  :D

I honestly cannot praise Martin enough for his efforts (there is slightly more to the story but I don't want to embarass Martin by detailing his generosity)

Suffice to say I now have a well behaved and fully functioning oxycon for an absolute bargain price.

You don't need to have bought your oxycon from Tuffnells to use the service, and pick up and delivery are included in the £85.00 charge.

So if your oxycon is grumbling go to Tuffnells website http://www.tuffnellglass.com/contents/en-uk/d103.html  and treat your oxycon to a new lease of life, you won't regret it.

Rob. (who is now making marbles again thanks to Martin  ;D )

Dragonfire Glass

I don't need telling how wonderful Martin is  ;D

My oxycon will be making the journey as soon as I have some pennies  ;D