Heard of "Cotisso"?

Started by Lush!, May 19, 2011, 11:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lush!

I came across mention of Effetre Cotisso on LE and thought  ??? so I followed a few links and enjoyed reading Pat Frantz's blog.

http://frantznewsletter.com/?p=3389

Now this is something for me n Kay to look out for on our little trip next week  ;D ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

ScarletLeonard

Ohh that's some flipping big frit.  k999999999999999999999999999?
Ok I need a torch the size of my studio, a kiln as big as the living room and a 12ft mandrel.

very cool though I like the idea of manicuring one for on the stall.

Lush!

Donna@Rockin' Beads

Lurvley. See if they'll let you bring a whole load back  ;D ;D ;D Put me down first on the list pleeeeeeze  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Redhotsal

I've seen these at Plowden and Thompson just lying around. Must be something about the Mediterranean skies that make these look more glamorous!  :D

Nikki

I must be tired this morning I read the title as "Herd of "Cotisso"?" I was expecting some sort of small furry animal ;D

rocky

I saw them on Frantz a while back and I loved them! I do like a bit of pretty rock (you should see my goldstone/tigers eye stash) but these take it to the next level! :D

Are you getting any??

Deanne x

GaysieMay

mmmm a big lump of coloured transparent would look lovely sat on my window ledge - make washing up less of a chore!
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Lush!

Oh, I'd love a path like that!

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

awrylemming

That beats tarmac pavements hands down.  Want one.  Julie, wanna cullet.  Innit.  ;D

JKC

Yes, they had some rare ones for sale earlier this year.