MARCH 2011 - COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE ... WINNER NOW UP !!!

Started by Kaz, March 07, 2011, 10:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trudi

Ohh Heather - love that hot pink you've got!!!! And I haven't used my mink in a while, tis a beautiful colour!!

Go Louise - get brave and bold Mrs!

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Pandanimal

This is such a vibrant colour, just desire,I love that one with the red centre. And all the rest.
Here is my offering

Gum Tree Leaves and Gum nuts  ;D ;D

helbels

kathsd

an apple in poison apple (well mainly scummy clear covered in poison apple!), real shame it has a humongous crack in it.......I pulled it out the kiln to show it off to the other half, eeek! lesson learnt!
kath

Shirl

Oh I like the apple Kath, such a shame it cracked

MadelineBunyan

ok, so here is mine, poison apple over white (only got one skinny rod of it) with various pinks

I was expecting it to be more like the colour of the rod, this looks nothing special, more like eff pea green.

I like the colour in the apple kath...think I'll try it over clear next time. it could however be because I worked it quite a long time.

kathsd

I'm not sure how thick the encasing layer of poison apple is on my apple and i guess that will influence the overall colour it ends up.
It was much larger than I normally work, (no laughing Mrs Lush! ) it only just fitted  through the bead door!
kath

ShinySnail

This was an afterthought, I made the poison apple beads that I had planned and then had a quick stab at this heart - came out being one of my best yet! Rubbish pic though, will re-take when I can...

Ness

Lovely beads again this month, I like PA, haven't used it very much though.

I love the apple, Kath - great shape and such a shame about the crack.
Helen (helsbels) I adore your set!

Here's a little green goddess from me -

awrylemming

I am really beginning to like what Poison Apple does.  A little frog:

poison frog by awrylemming, on Flickr

I love the varying shades in this colour, I think he looks fab in his PA outfit.   He's sitting on a fritty bead using Izzy's Herb Garden.  ;D

Ness

Sue - he's beautiful! What a cutie ;D  I love the translucence you got too

kathsd

Aw Sue, he's absolutely brilliant, I wish I could make somthing that delicate, more PPP for me!
kath

jammie

love that frog Sue,
shame the apple cracked very nice,
the heart and the goddess and the heart with roses beads  are beautiful!  :)

Les

Thanks for all your entries - the winner is Awrylemming.
Well done Sue - you will be hearing about your prize shortly!
Sorry it's late, but we've been SO busy this month, but the April challenge will be up shortly :)