Size of Propane Cylinder?

Started by mariag, June 20, 2007, 04:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♥♥Tan♥♥

Mines been in the house for at least the last 5 years......of course we've had to rebuild the house every year because of the explosions....

hehe no, but seriously....I've never had a problem....just think of those gas cylinder fires!!

Phoenix*

Quote from: tanok on June 21, 2007, 10:26:31 AM
Mines been in the house for at least the last 5 years......of course we've had to rebuild the house every year because of the explosions....

;D ;D ;D mad woman  ;D
Kim :)    &  www.phoenixbeads.co.uk

Billie

My parents-in-laws cooker runs on a gas cylinder which sits right underneath the hob in a cupboard so I figured as they'd never had any problems, so long as I was careful..... (OMG!  What was tha huuuuuuuge bang...?! )

One day an outside studio will be within my grasp... ha, ha, ha, ha!

*rowanberry*

btw not every company charges you for the cylinder hire. Mine doesnt. Its dead cheap too, £14 for 17kg :-)
Claire

♥♥Tan♥♥

Tell them your a struggling artist.....and flash some cleeeevidge

*rowanberry*

Mine just seems intrigued by a woman coming in for gas and what I need it for.... :-) and they guessed right when they asked whether I knew "that other girl who does this glass thing" in the area - ie Les, LOL!
Claire

Les

he he he... they're ace at GT Gas ... like a family of mad gassy scientists... they invent and make their own mixtures too.. dependant on the job in hand.,... lol

Bumpy Beads

:o Wot no charge for the cylinder?! I'm in Stoke in a couple of weeks. I can feel a detour to GT Gas coming on  ;D I could do with a spare cylinder because I was almost apopleptic when I ran out of gas a couple of Fridays ago  :D We can't have that now can we.  ;)
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Les

You'll be in Stoke ??

Why not meet for a coffee somewhere... say up Hanley duck for a coffee or something ? ? ?

If you had the time that is ??

;D

Bumpy Beads

Sounds great Les, but that particular day I'm working in Stoke in the morning, and then have mtgs in Wolverhampton in the afternoon, so by the time I've shoe-horned in a quick divert to GT Gas I'll probably already be running late... but hey... gas is a priority!

BUT I haven't forgotten you're in Stoke and next time I'm up there for a full day I'll let you know and p'raps we can meet up then.  ;D
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Les

he he...that'd be cool.. maybe Rowanberry would be up for it too ? ?

Bumpy Beads

Yay! Would love to meet Claire too. We could always meet up on a Friday? I don't work Fridays so the world is my lobster, and any journey less than 2 hours is just up the road to me  :D
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Les

cool one Heather..... the friday of your choice it is then :)

Am only 10 mins up the road.. so I can do anytime :)

Bumpy Beads

Fabulous! 6th, 13th or 20th July? Can I leave you two to decide which suits you both best? How exciting  ;D
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Les

will be in touch really soon ;)

ooohhh.... brill !!!!!!!!!!!!1