Sucky suck suck!

Started by Lush!, February 28, 2011, 01:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frenchie

Oh.My.Word.  Now that's a studio and that ventilation set up is great - me likey.  Can I come and live with you...?  Don't have to bring the boyfriend but may have to bring two small dogs..?  I can cook.... ;D

Lush!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Frenchie

Dee Dee

Hi Julie, reading through all the threads on ventilation, as (hopefully) will be turning our study into a studio - would it be too much trouble to ask for a photo from under the table, showing how the fan is attached etc.  Thank you sweetie! ;D

Lush!

Hi Steph, sorry for the delay, here's some pics for you.

Showing the 2 inlets coming down through the student bench.  Fan is on the far left.

Air is drawn from the right, fan on the left, air extracted to the back and upwards through the bench again and out - it wasn't possible to cut through the garage wall so the outlet had to be mounted in an old window which was otherwise blocked up

Closer view of how the fan is mounted under the bench

All the spiral ducting, elbows and vent covers (not shown in these pics) came from here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/smilevents

Hope that helps but just ask if you need more info  :)

Lush!

OMG!  Can somebody make those pics a bit smaller please? !!

Dee Dee

Thanks Julie, that's awesome!  I have spent all day researching my new studio and have priced up everything, from flooring to kitchen cabinets and found a place that seems to do all the bits needed for the ventilation - they don't sell Progrow fans, but they sell inline ones, so that should do the job - hopefully! Thanks again xxxx