The Wonders of Time Machine Fuel (or Cillit Bang as otherwise known)

Started by Zeldazog, February 18, 2011, 03:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Box Studio

Quote from: Zeldazog on February 19, 2011, 05:11:35 PM
Quote from: Tan on February 19, 2011, 04:35:48 PM
I have to say, imagine a house that hasn't been touched for two years, the toilet left uncleaned and the kitchen had food fried in it every day, plus, two heavy smokers.........................

Ew.

Sounds just like a few of the  wards at Southmead hospital; the last one I was in the toilets stank, the shower was gross and plenty of original grime and lime round the sanitary ware.  Apparently it was a closed ward opened because they needed more bed space.  Ew sums it up quite well.  Seems only cleaners can clean toilet floors after old biddies wee everywhere (most inmates were in their dotage) and the one cleaner only came in once a day. G-r-o-s-s.  In fairness the first ward was better, no one was well enough to use the spotless bathroom, except wobbly me; but I was sleeping on a gurney in a store room.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Scubeadoo

Quote from: Blue Box Studio on February 19, 2011, 02:26:08 PM
It's great for most things but I can't get it to work on the grey stuff on turquoise beads.  Should I be soaking?  I left sitting in Grime and Lime for an hour but didn't work - so is the loo cleaner Grime and Lime the right stuff, or the kitchen spray?  I didn't know there was so much to choose from until I told DH to get me Grime and Lime and he came back with rather a lot of cleaner for one little bead.

I find a quick soak in silver dip normally shifts that
www.etsy.com/shop/Scubeadoo
www.folksy.com/shops/Scubeadoo

Blue Box Studio

Really? I have some of that in the back of the cupboard, saw it this evening when I was looking for a spare fuse (and failed). Will re-rescue from my craft fair box and try again tomorrow.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr