Which Bead Liner

Started by loulou3012, February 06, 2011, 01:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou3012

Hi ,
Please can anyone give me a bit of advice on which bead liner is the best ?
I have seen the thread on the Impress but have also been looking at the Jim Moore and the Retro one .
Do some give a different shape to the core ?
I realise that it probably comes down to personal choice in the end thou I suppose (oh and money !!! )
Thanks
Lou 

MangoBeads

I have just listed our next silver coring course - a course where you can come and try them all and be shown how to do it  :) We have Jim Moore, Retro, Impress and Casa Bolita and can get hold of Maria Louisas and we can give you access to our secret finishing press  ::)
What works well for one wont always work as well for another so to reccomend one is always tricky .. hope that helps you xxxx

loulou3012

Thanks Manda ,
The course sounds a great idea and I love the sound of the secret finishing press  :D
I am not sure I could get away for a day thou as I have 4 children to sort out  :o
Its a real shame you cannot buy in this country as it is such a commitment to buy from the US with the postage and customs on top and then not like it !
I do make silver core beads at the moment and can core them fine by hand but just like the look of the liners to save time and also get a neater finish !
Thanks
Lou 

MangoBeads

We are trying to develop a low cost UK made press but time is always against us but it is something we have planned and is in progress but probably wont help you! good Luck anyway - the Retro is a great little press as is the Impress - Art in the Round are not quick though :(