FEBRUARY 2011 - THEME OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE WINNER NOW UP!!!!

Started by Kaz, February 03, 2011, 07:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Sorry I have been late in posting these again!
As usual there will be a £20 gift voucher prize - sponsored by FH! and Tuffnells.
This is not a judged competition - the winner will be chosen by a random number generator - so please post your entries whatever level you are at.

February's theme: The Joy of Dots!!!
Hope this inspires you!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

helenfc

Louise Menzies

Louise x
www.facebook.com/tootsieshandmade www.tootsieshandmade.etsy.com http://tootsieshandmade.blogspot.com

MadelineBunyan

awrylemming

Oh goodie, I can play  ;D  I've been practising ... off to unload the kiln.

ARBeads

Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

helenfc

Here are some sunny dotties fresh from the kiln...including the elusive pineapple sparkle! ooooh :)

Seville by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Kalorlo

★★Terri★★

poledra1958

HH on Bulk,

Trudi

Quote from: helenfc on February 03, 2011, 12:59:31 PM
Here are some sunny dotties fresh from the kiln...including the elusive pineapple sparkle! ooooh :)

Seville by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

I was just going to ask what the sparkle was, then I read it!
Beautiful beads!

awrylemming

Thanks to Helens encouragement, I've been practising dots lately, not as pretty, but not bad

A bit dotty by awrylemming, on Flickr

Those beads are delicious Helen  ;D

helenfc

Thanks everyone! I love P.S. but have been using it in the tiniest amounts possible! Think its a less is more type of glass anyway so all good :)
Sue they are fab! Love the silvery dots on the bottom one!

Magpie

Dots, I love dots.....

Giulia's Christmas beads 2009 by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Good thing you said dots not spots, else you'd have gotten the gremlin with the spot on the end of her nose!

awrylemming

Oh, now I want to see the gremlin.  Go on, show us the gremlin, pleeeeaaase.  ;D

And thanks Helen (FC) - they are a lot more even than before.  I used to be able to do pretty good dotties on the hothead, but still struggling with heat control on the Minor  :(