New FHF map

Started by mizgeorge, January 09, 2011, 01:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disandland

Quote from: mizgeorge on February 07, 2011, 09:22:45 AM
She's been safely piloted back to shore now :)

Doh, I was enjoying my cruise!
love Di x

Lotti

I thought perhaps you were having a day out on Lundy! :)

SilverGems89

my map has no markers on it  :(

JaySpangles

Aggggh - someone has moved my tag from France to Italy.  Have just moved myself back.
SilverGems - look under the heading that says 'my maps'  it might be in there.

SilverGems89

have just had a look it just says get started making a map...the map has worked for me fine up to now, i've also tried both links to it, the one at the begining of this thread and at the top of the forum but theres no difference  :'(

Shirl

I had a problem too and then I realised I hadnt signed in to google maps
DOH!

JaySpangles

When I click on George's first link I get a blank map too.
Try this link, don't know if it will work however.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=212609103569775654915.000499695d30e608dcaa8&ll=55.116085,-2.746582&spn=9.763934,28.54248&z=6

If it does save to 'my maps'

SilverGems89

Quote from: Shirl on February 07, 2011, 11:26:22 AM
I had a problem too and then I realised I hadnt signed in to google maps
DOH!

Shirl your a genius, im usually always logged in so i didnt think to check but for some reason i had been logged out, i have it now though, yay!
i feel like a right plonker  ::)

Shirl

Never been callled a genius before ;D ;D

Glad you got it sorted anyway :)

MadelineBunyan

I appear to have been deleted  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll go put myself back and hope I dont move to france without noticing this time.

Zeldazog

Quote from: JaySpangles on February 07, 2011, 11:09:08 AM
Aggggh - someone has moved my tag from France to Italy.  Have just moved myself back.
SilverGems - look under the heading that says 'my maps'  it might be in there.

You appear to be everywhere Janet - when I scroll down the list, I see your name five times....

suzanneC

Well I have tried and tried to get onto the google map and I just can't get it
to work, must be a bit thick.

JaySpangles

You appear to be everywhere Janet - when I scroll down the list, I see your name five times....
[/quote]

Sorry about hogging the list. I repositioned myself a couple of times and it added a list entry every time. I'll try deleting myself and see what happens. I might just become an invisible member of this community.

Katiequiggle

Quote from: Yellow friend on January 10, 2011, 12:09:15 PM
I think this is wonderful - just seen that Phoenix aka Kim is only about 2 miles from me!!  thought I was all on my lonesome.

Shelia :D

There's 3 of us within a stones throw of each other, Prehaps we should all get together one day.

mizgeorge

OK, it's fixed again :)

I think someone had managed to edit the title by accident which stopped the link from working properly.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=212609103569775654915.000499695d30e608dcaa8&z=3 and add to 'my maps' and you should be fine. You do still need to be logged in to google though.

If anyone's struggling, I'm more than happy to add them.