DH Frits S&T

Started by Kaz, December 23, 2010, 09:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

I have now sent a fair bit of this out and would love to see what you do with it.
I have kept a pack of each for myself for Christmas and will be using the time between now and New Year to have a damn good mess with it!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Kaz

Ekho frit over clear with silver foil melted in

IMG_0253 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Kaz

Triton frit over transparent light purple with silver foil melted in

IMG_0251 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx

Kaz

Gaia frit over clear with silver foil melted in and then sprinkled with Multicolour Dark powder

IMG_0252 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx

Kaz

Psyche core with terranova 2 frit encased in 006

IMG_0241 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx

Kaz

Terranova 2 core with Luna 2 frit encased in 006. The spacers are terranova 2 with a sprinkling of Luna 2 frit

IMG_0239 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx

Kaz

White core encased in ink blue with Triton frit and encased in 006

IMG_0244 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx

Magpie

These are psyche frit (that I got from Martin probably with my first glass order) and shows what you can get when you don't really know what you're doing, playing with a hothead and repeatedly heating it to stretch the bead and most likely not reducing at the very end. I love them, the first is on a base of white, the second on black.

Dinosaur bone (2) by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Dinosaur bone 1 by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Kaz

Vetrofond black with Luna 2 frit and pure silver wire encased in 006.

Dreamy Planets by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx

Veebee

Wow, missed this completely! Rachel, that is one beautiful bead! I'm in agreement about Kaz's terra frit bead and I love the dino bones too!
These are from my first test session:

Electra over 006, encased in 006:

Terra over 006 encased in 006:

Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

sofi@

my first beads on this forum!:

triton over stiking red encrased in oo6

and triton over 006 encrased in oo6: