Thank You George!!

Started by Fruddy, December 09, 2010, 02:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruddy

My Softflex Heavy Duty beading wire arrived this morning. ;D

Blimey, I can see straight away what you mean regarding the difference in this and Tigertail!! :o   It looks amazingly robust and I realise now, having seen it in the flesh, just how flimsy the Tigertail is, when using lampwork beads to make bracelets.

Really appreciate you telling me about it.  Will never use anything else in the future.

You're a star! ;D

Kalorlo

Cool! I was extremely lucky - when I first ordered beading wire (BeadSmith for me) I went for the thinner stuff just to see what it was like... but the supplier was out of stock and sent me 49-strand! Yup, never getting anything thinner  ;D

♥♥Tan♥♥

Isn't George wonderful Fruddy ;D She's a clever stick ;)

elburnzo

hmm hadnt heard of but will now be googling it, cheers

disandland

She'll be mightily embarrassed about this (as would you Tan!) but she is my mentor as well as my friend and she is bloody brilliant. 

George, shut up!  Tis true
love Di x

SilverGems89

we love you George  :-* ;) ;D

I use 49-strand (think its beadsmith stuff) and its lovely, i have a bracelet that i made right at the begining of this year made almost entirely of beautiful lampies (by the lovely Les) and i have worn it everyday even to a music festival and its still going strong, not even the slightest sign of wear, so it is definately good stuff especially when your using heavier beads!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Quote from: disandland on December 09, 2010, 03:43:30 PM
She'll be mightily embarrassed about this (as would you Tan!) but she is my mentor as well as my friend and she is bloody brilliant. 

George, shut up!  Tis true

But its soo much fun making her squirm :D

rustyhalo

Can I say thankee to George aswell, for a different reason though. I recently started chain maille and a tip that you had on one of your posts really helped me when I was trying to work out how to do it. So thank you vury much :)

Siobhan x

ARBeads

I'll join this thread with another big thankyou to George for all the advice she freely gives on this and other forums and for the chat we had earlier in the year about headpins. THANK YOU x ;D
Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

mizgeorge

Enough already!!!
You're all lovely, but you're making me want to hide  :-[ :-[ :-[

jammie

Fruddy

Quote from: Tan on December 09, 2010, 02:20:32 PM
Isn't George wonderful Fruddy ;D She's a clever stick ;)

Absolutely she is, and I shall listen with both ears pinned firmly back to anything that she has to say in the future!!! ;D