Main Menu

Boro Gallery October 2010

Started by garishglobes, October 01, 2010, 10:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steampunkglass

Quote from: garishglobes on October 26, 2010, 10:16:55 PM
I think it looks fab, I'm not surprised you're pleased with the mane and the shape is really good  :)

I like the colouring - the contrast is nice - but you will find better colour results with 2 oxys.
Wot Emma said  ;) He's looking good! I found a rod of a 'yucky' colour that went just cream when I had one oxycon, using it again on two was so different and is now my favourite. Well worth the extra oxy for boro  ;)

Not been doing much this week except razors, funny how I seemed to pick a similar colour combo as one of Emma's lovely blown beads, this one has been in and out of the kiln for nearly two weeks as I kept finding things to tweek!

Chameleon

Emma those discs are FAB !!! (I think i need to come visit you )
I love the razors Glenn, the colours are wonderful.
Dawn, your horses heads are amazing ! I really struggle to sculpt with boro.
Marcel, wow. your work is all gorgeous  ;D but that mixing spoon is just so cool
Fiona, love the colours in your heart
Sean. I have drooled over this on flickr too, just so wow.
Stacy. I have only one thing to say to you. How. On. Earth. ??  :o :o

Bizzarely since going onto two oxys I have had nothing but problems with boro so much so i stopped using it at all for a while, but I have been venturing onto the dark side again recently making cabs and while I have nothing to share as amazing as everything else in here this one from yesterday i am a bit pleased with, it needs work but hopefully next go will be better (and it also isnt amber-y coloured in the flesh either ?!?) -

air trap cab by Chameleons Photos, on Flickr

garishglobes

These are really for Stacy - a bead made yesterday, that smoky blue/purple is Purple Sable....and a Purple Sable wine goddess  :)

Turquoise cafe by Flying Bead, on Flickr

Sable by Flying Bead, on Flickr