Cup hook frenzy

Started by elburnzo, September 06, 2010, 12:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elburnzo

you heard it here first! cup hooks are a lampworkers best friend!
i have just put loads of cup hooks up on the wall of the shed to hang my tools from. i have all my cg beadrollers on cup hooks fixed horizontally so that they hang from underneath the handle (too cheap to buy the proper stand!) ;D Then i have my pliers on a rail (random metal post) hanging from another two cup hooks! and any other tools i could hang have there own cup hooks! even managed to get the co detector up on the wall of the shed next to where i torch!

::)
Shelf i put up with cup hooks until i get a proper one :P

100_0906 by elburnzo, on Flickr

tools

100_0905 by elburnzo, on Flickr

more tools :P

100_0907 by elburnzo, on Flickr

Trudi

you know we're gonna want pictrues don't you!

elburnzo

of course! on my way to take them just now! :P

Blue Box Studio

Hadn't thought of cup hooks for the CO detector - I velcro everything (as far as is sensible). 
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

elburnzo

velco! i hadnt thought of tht, tht opens up a whole new realm of possibilities!

Blue Box Studio

Yup, if you go for those velcro dots you can stick up pictures, small pin boards, calculator, camera card reader and tape measure to side of PC so never lost in the mess again, the big modem thingy, doorbells, you name it I've had a good go at doing it.  My only failure so far is the 2 power blocks for the PC under the desk, won't stay stuck to the side of the filing cabinet (but are now firmly stuck to the carpet!!).  Gotta get the good stuff though, pound shop velcro isn't up to much IMO.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Lush!

I love your idea for the beadrollers, that's inspired!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

elburnzo

got myself some sticky velcro spots and a noticeboard now.... off to velcro everything that i couldnt cup hook :P

Les