Which type of kiln should I buy?

Started by Blue Box Studio, August 27, 2010, 03:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warm Glass UK

Hi. Regarding your request for Fusing Schedules for the SC2.....if you go to the SC2 page on our site at http://www.warm-glass.co.uk/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=2776. Go to the bottom right of the page and you can download suggested schedules as well as lots of other information about the kiln. More importantly, as the Paragon dealer selling you this, if you have any questions or problems, do pick up the phone and ask - there's no such thing as a silly question when you start out with your kiln (and don't forget you get 2 years warranty covered by us as well).

Good Luck and enjoy! Pippa

Trudi

Quote from: Blue Box Studio on September 05, 2010, 04:28:08 PM
The level of 'care' is my only concern but I thought that the bead cube looked so small.  If Kilncare had something bigger than the bead cube but smaller than the other kiln I wouold probably have gone for it, but I can't get bigger than a SC2 in my studio.

I was just saying the same thing to them at the IFG!

Blue Box Studio

Quote from: Pippa Bluck on September 06, 2010, 11:25:24 AM
Hi. Regarding your request for Fusing Schedules for the SC2.....if you go to the SC2 page on our site at http://www.warm-glass.co.uk/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=2776. Go to the bottom right of the page and you can download suggested schedules as well as lots of other information about the kiln. More importantly, as the Paragon dealer selling you this, if you have any questions or problems, do pick up the phone and ask - there's no such thing as a silly question when you start out with your kiln (and don't forget you get 2 years warranty covered by us as well).

Good Luck and enjoy! Pippa

Ooh didn't realise it came with 2 years warranty, that's good news. I'm not expecting any problems, other than 'operator error', Paragon is a big enough company.  Off to read now, although fusing is Marilyn's department (must learn to read to the bottom of pages ....!). 

As soon as you ring me to tell me the one you're reserving for me is in I shall be along to pick it up!   :)
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr