COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - AUGUST 2010 - WITH A PRIZE - WINNER UP!

Started by Kaz, August 06, 2010, 09:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place on at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the colour of the month for AUGUST 2010 is EFFETRE 060 TRANSPARENT COBOLT BLUE!

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Magpie

I like cobalt blue. lovely and intense, great against white.

poledra1958

HH on Bulk,

Trudi

Thanks Peggy - think I need to get more of the base covered with the stringer, but I like them!

These are on a base of cobalt

and some cheeky polkas

and a heart for good measure

I don't think my cobalt stash has ever seen so much action!

fionaess

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Trudi on August 10, 2010, 03:09:01 PM
chickens?

Yes these are the chickens  ;)

Here we go  (please excuse the crappy pictures.  Hopefully I will get better ones when I have good light and I'm not rushing!)

I don't know if you can see but there are layers of flowers in there.  It's kinda difficult to get  :-\
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Kalorlo

One BHB in white and cobalt (I am gradually practising making them - only have the one mandrel so I can only do one at a time!):

And two little'uns in cobalt and light pink, with some mid purple in the first:

cbeadies

Quite a few of the beads in this simple mixed bracelet are cobalt, I love this colour.

Jeanniegems

www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com

stuwaudby

Cobalt Blue - my favourite effetre colour. Also one of the best to work I think. Here are some of mine:
(Bigger pics on http://www.waudby.net/pictures)

sarah t

i love cobalt blue ...use lots of it ..heres one of my big ens ..its 2 inches long !!

mummydude

Krysia@No98

a better picture

Thank you Trudi for this idea.  My only question is, is he very cold or very sad?
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-