Presses!

Started by Clare Scott, May 03, 2007, 07:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trudi

Isn't there a site in Germany that sells them too?

http://www.anibeads.com/shop/index.php

And I'm sure someone on here was looking at getting some made in the UK - was it little Bee . must go and dig!

Billie

I caved and snuck an order through for a lentil and pillow press yesterday from Zoozii's.  Got some birthday money which will pay for them, but won't cover what I'm hit with for customs so I'm keeping everything crossed very tightly that our postman doesn't notice the little green sticker on the package when he delivers it  :-\

♥♥Tan♥♥

Flash your boobs. he wont be expecting it, will drop the parcel in surprise, pick it up quickly and shut the door!!!

♥♥Tan♥♥

works every time for me.......except he just drops the parcel and runs :P

Billie

Quote from: tanok on May 03, 2007, 05:40:21 PM
works every time for me.......except he just drops the parcel and runs :P

That would be our postie too... LOL!  He blushes when I just wave at him...  ;D

BeverleyH

You get a green ticket?  I get a bloomin' great white one that you'd have to be blind to miss!  P'raps that's why I get clobbered every time.....    >:(

Bev

Mary

The green ticket is just a declaration, it's the big white one with red writing that means customs have nabbed it. My postie doesn't even deliver those, just the wee card, I have to go and pay at the sorting office in the next town. The post office fee has just gone up from £4 to £8! Ouch!

♥♥Tan♥♥

blimey thats a bit of a hike, even more reason not to ship from the states....dammit

Trudi

That's what really gets me - especially when I buy beads from US. You buy more to cover the P&P costs and get stung with not only the customs charge but the privellige of paying them for the service!!! £4 was bad enough but £8 is mad.

I now only buy from supplier with reasonable P&P or I have a friend who lives in Kentucky who is only to happy to post stuff out for me with a new declaration on  - I haven't asked her in ages as I don't like to - but I mught do for a press!!

T

Clare Scott

Thankyou everyone!

I am now the proud owner of Bev`s zoozii press.

Yay!

Thanks Bev.

Clare :)

BeverleyH

:D

It should be with you in the morning (hopefully!)  :D

Bev