COLOUR OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - JULY 2010 - WITH A PRIZE

Started by Kaz, July 02, 2010, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The colour of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Off Mandrel (thank you Sean and Gillian!) and Frit Happens for July!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Off Mandrel. The draw will take place on at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the colour of the month for JULY 2010 is CIM ZACHARY!

If you haven't got it, buy some - you won't regret it! I keep calling it Timothy though!

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Maikki

Ok, I´ll start, because happen to have couple of beads made of Zachary. Pics are not very good,and you can not see it, but there are intresting reaction in black (Effetre I think). It have turned in some spots to metallic gray. Pink heart is made of Gellys Sty. And I have finally figured out how to make dimpled holes when using the heart press!

Maija-Leena

Kalorlo

Zachary and electric avenue with a twistie of both plus dirty martini and Vetro med lapis.

Pandanimal

Oh bother. I guess I could use the mermaid to make something beachy, Seems appropriate some how. I just can't justify any more glass at the moment. I will have to drool over every one else's Zachary instead. And cross my fingers that I have next months colour in my stash.
I love the hearts with angles wings and that lentil with the twisties is wonderful colours together.

Hang on a minute! What about this?

This is my Zachary, I did make him.  ;D ;D ;D

princess pink

just a simple bhb from me but i love this colour so much!

Kalorlo

lampworklover

I bought some Zachary the other week and absolutely love it! He he is with his new best friends elphaba and purple (can't remember what it's name is though  ;).

Helen G

Sneaking in with a late entry  ;D

Nothing terribly exciting but all with bases of Zachary. The heart is with Val Cox frit and Kaz murrini, the encased fritty is Val Cox frit, the polka dot is Crocus with Zachary dots but they do go a bit fuzzy and the reactions one is either Sedona or Striped Pink, I will have to get back to you on that when I have checked  ;)

Kaz

This month's lucky winner drawn by random number generator is.......................................

HelenG!!!!

Congratulations Helen - you will be contacted about your prize!!!!

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!