THEME OF THE MONTH CHALLENGE - JULY 2010 - WITH A PRIZE!

Started by Kaz, July 02, 2010, 04:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The theme of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Tuffnels (thank you Martin!) and Frit Happens for July!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Tuffnels. The draw will take place on at the end of the month so make sure you get your entries (beads and jewellery) in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

So, the theme of the month for JULY 2010 is ON THE BEACH!

And just to get you in the mood......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDOWDe3cZx0

Good luck!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

helenfc

you have probably seen them before, but they are definitely beachy! ;D

Amber

Yellow friend

www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Pandanimal

Tracy

hmm I consider my self a newbie as I dont get much time at the torch but thought these fit the title......dont laugh too much  ;D

Pandanimal

Cecilia

Cecilia

I have re edited it to get a bit closer, my DH has just set off to Silverstone with the camera so cannot take any closer for the mo.
I am a bit challenged when it comes to technology

Julia do you etch your pebbles or tumble them? Mine are etched but I wanted them a bit more pitted so have bought a tumbler but I have been disapointed with it so far. Yours look to have a rougher surface than mine which I like.
X

Trudi

I love this challenge, and all the different styles posted so far!!

I've been desperate for a shell focal press for ages, now I have one!

sarah t

yummy work peeps ...heres mine both sides of same bead .......bit more english sea side than the med  ;)

Trudi

Ohh Sarah, that's lovely!

Hi Julia - the press is not hard to use at all, but it is big so takes a little while - but I love it!

Here's a bag charm I've made out of my beads (I kept this one  ;D)

Magpie

The 'beachy' beads I sent off for the BHB swap. Hope it's OK to use 'used' beads.

Edi (Edith)

I made these when I was chilling out last week. I couldnt even form a round bead at the time
so I thought I would have some fun instead. There was a 3rd but it broke in two.
Edi
Nana to 5 beautiful girls