Propane bulk fuel

Started by Sandra, April 24, 2007, 05:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra

Everything is finally sorted...I hope!  Have my ventilation, gas detector, quick release connector etc.   
Now all I need is the propane. Just wanted to double check the colour of the cylinder I should buy.......Orange (red)  or Blue, please.

Sandra

Vicki

Billie

♥♥Tan♥♥

Why dont they do them in pInk?

Billie

I think you should be able to personalise your canisters - I think I'd have mine in a giraffe or cow print...  ::) :)

Vicki

but maybe the poor guy who gets your canister after you, who wants to do something realy manly...might not want the cow print or the pink thing going on ;) ;D

♥♥Tan♥♥

Ah stuff em......women rulleeeee ;D ;D :P

Pink propanepinkpropane

Sandra

Thanks guys, I sort of knew that but I just had this panic feeling, like when you go out and think 'did I lock the door'.  You know you did but you have to check!!  After all the other problems, I didn't want to get the wrong colour LOL :)

Roll on this weekend!!

Carol

Quote from: LittleBee on April 24, 2007, 06:10:09 PM
I think you should be able to personalise your canisters - I think I'd have mine in a giraffe or cow print...  ::) :)
Quote from: Vicki on April 24, 2007, 06:13:03 PM
but maybe the poor guy who gets your canister after you, who wants to do something realy manly...might not want the cow print or the pink thing going on ;) ;D
Now there's a marketing opportunity for someone - removable covers - so the welder who gets your propane bottle after you've returned it won't get a cow print cover  :D :D
Carol

Mary

I'm going to be a wet blanket - they have to be instantly identifiable in case of fire, to the firefighters know what they are dealing with. Though I do like the idea of cow print!

Billie

Quote from: Mary on April 24, 2007, 07:40:45 PM
I'm going to be a wet blanket - they have to be instantly identifiable in case of fire, to the firefighters know what they are dealing with. Though I do like the idea of cow print!

Oh poop!  Maybe it could be a removable cover that leaves the top half of the canister exposed so everyone is happy..?

Sandra

Shame about the cow print covers!!

purplerhian

So the fact that I have a green one sat in the kitchen that I cant connect to my bulk kit would explain the probelm then?  :-\

Billie

Quote from: purplerhian on April 24, 2007, 11:52:20 PM
So the fact that I have a green one sat in the kitchen that I cant connect to my bulk kit would explain the probelm then?  :-\

I've never EVER seen a green canister... What could be in that?

Funky Cow

We could have elasticated 'skirts' that sit around the bottom half, thus leaving its top exposed for the firefighters? ;D
Cathryn xxx     

My Etsy: http://funkycow.etsy.com