Mashers bargain

Started by elburnzo, May 02, 2010, 02:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elburnzo

well i was at the shops buying paint for the soon to be shedio and I wandered into Poundland. I normally walk round it and come out with nothing, but today i happened to stumble across a set of 4 tweezers, reverse action, curved point, fine tipped and wait for it... yip you guessed it.... masher tweezers tht are almost exactly the same as the ones u can get from tuffnells. All stainless steel. Now I know tweezers are hardly the most expensive thing on the list but quite handy none the less.... i'm  quite pleased with them. ;D

SilverGems89

ooooooooh wow, will have to keep an eye out for some of those, i need some small mashers!

elburnzo

they're one of those things always I intend to buy and then get distracted and forget about

Phoenix*

ooh how fab a poundland just opened in our town yesterday!  ;D Thanks for the heads up!!
Kim :)    &  www.phoenixbeads.co.uk

Dragonfire Glass

I got a razor tool with 6 interchangable blades for 90p from .... you've guessed it... the 90p shop  :D

GlassOcean

OK who is going to do a run to Poundland for a job lot?   ;)

jammie

I got the same one   ;D

GaysieMay

Snap - well almost, I went in today just for a look around, got a set of 10 craft knives, a wrench to change my gas (I have to borrow a neighbours normally) and a mask, so that I can try out some enamels.

Great value
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Phoenix*

waaaah they didn't have them in my poundland  :(
Kim :)    &  www.phoenixbeads.co.uk

SilverGems89

also none in my poundland :(

squirsygirl

any chance of a pikkie, so i know what I'm looking for? 

Kirsty

Sulis (Hazel)

I always thought Poundland was good....until I heard about the 90p shop!!!!!  :o ;D

Fab bargains all round!

xx
Hazel x

Mand

I'd love to go one and keep taking the items up to the counter ad ask ...." Excuse me, how much is this?"  :-X

But pound shops are fab I do agree, always a  bargain to be had.