Does anybody sell the Bethlehem Minnow?

Started by Lush!, April 25, 2010, 07:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lush!

I think my Minnow is b*ggered and if I have to replace it I'd really like another Minnow rather than a Minor.

Anybody know where I get one from - or got one to sell? ? ? ?

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

June

Q used to sell them, Julie, but just looked on his website and they don't appear to be there now

Lush!

I got mine from Q but I couldn't get into his webshop when I tried.  Thanks June.

julieHB

If you just "refresh" when you get that odd message you get in fine - at least that's what I always do  :D
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

mizgeorge

Oh no :(
Is it that bit of stuck glass still?

sarah t

is it worth getting in tough with bethlehem to see if they have a nozzle or something you could replace  if its a stuck glass problem  ?........you are such a fine advert for their product over here ...... might be worth a blag you never know ...........

Lush!

Its suddenly got much worse George - its like 2 jets on the other side are blocked now, so I have a permanently reducing flame.  I've poked and prodded and unfastened it all and shaken it upside down and tapped and bashed (lightly!) and sworn and tried it all again - and its just b*ggered  :(

That's a kind of idea Sarah but I don't think there is anything replaceable; the Bethlehem people don't know me from Adam; and to be honest, its been used almost every day for about 2 and a half years with very little TLC so I reckon it must be due for retirement.

... I'm thinking I might get something a little bigger ...  ;)

Sarah

I would try an email to Bethlehem Julie - Its got to be worth a try.

I have a Bethlehem Betta which I love - I'd be heartbroken if he got jammed. But other than Q I don't know of a European supplier.

Mine came from Frantz in the States - they are much cheaper over there even with postage & customs.

Sarah
xxx