Which slim lentil press would you recommend?

Started by Helen G, February 03, 2010, 12:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen G

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself, suffering with a nasty chest infection with a bit of fluid on my lungs, hence not a lot of chat and no beads  :(

Anyway, enough moaning.........to cheer myself up what better way than a bit of retail therapy  ;D

I have 3 of the Zoozii lentil presses, large and XL and a small trio one but I would like one that makes a slimmer lentil or lentils as the Zooziis come out quite fat!

Would love to hear what you lovely lot would suggest please  :-*

princess pink

I've just borrowed the zoozi slim ssl and its great.

here's a pick of my first beads with it:

Helen G

thanks princess, that's a great press (got that one too :-[) and great beads you've made with it. I'm after the true lentil shape though.  :-*

Vicki

I have a cattwalk trio & it makes a slimmer lentil then my more plump zooziis one  :)

Helen G

Mand

I've got a second hand cattwalk Graduated lentil trio press which I can't get on with, PM me if you're interested in it.... http://www.cattwalk.com/lentilsandcapsules.htm

Helen G

Thanks Mand but I'm looking for a bit bigger than those, around 25-30mm for focal beads.

Trudi

I have a duo from Maria Louisa - straight sided! Love it!

Diane

Kaz

Me too - that is my favourite one and stays next to my torch!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Maria Louisa

Thanx  :D
It's my favorite by far too, it's always near my torch.
And it's quite slim.
www.glassbeadsculptress.com
www.glassbeadsculptress.etsy.com
www.beadpress.nl
www.flickr.com/beadpress

jammie

Quote from: Maria Louisa on February 14, 2010, 04:51:49 PM
Thanx  :D
It's my favorite by far too, it's always near my torch.
And it's quite slim.

can you tell me which press this one is please that you are all saying is a favourite, thanks  ;D

jammie

thanks Trudi, oh good, thats the one I have been looking at.  ;D There are so many different kinds of presses and it seenms to take a bit of getting used to some of them  so its good to know what works for you folks  ;D

Maria Louisa

Jammie,

My favourite is de duo, I'd love to make larger beads, they are 28 and 32mm.
www.glassbeadsculptress.com
www.glassbeadsculptress.etsy.com
www.beadpress.nl
www.flickr.com/beadpress