Storage for Glass

Started by Billie, April 05, 2007, 09:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicki

Quote from: tanok on May 09, 2007, 05:40:44 PM
That is such a good idea, why dont you put a folded towel in the bottom of it, on the floor,that way if any glass drops it will have happy landings

Good thinking batman...I will have to have a rumage in the darkest depths of my airing cupboard ;D

Billie

Quote from: Shirley on May 09, 2007, 06:34:33 PM
The 2m pipes from B+Q cost me less than £2 each. Pretty good value.

That's what I'm wanting to get.  Maybe I can get James down there over the weekend so he can see how cheap it is  8)

Carol

Carol

Billie

I did a search on their site and could only get the copper stuff come up.  Right, as soon as James gets home from work and has had two minutes to sit down I'll flash the page at him.  Thank you!!  ;D ;D

Carol

Carol

Phoenix*

I went for the 2m pipe idea too  ;D You can just see it in my bookcase in the corner....all I need now is MORE glass  ;)

Kim :)    &  www.phoenixbeads.co.uk

Phoenix*

oops dunno what happened there!!  :o

Billie

Cor!!!  How tidy are you??  ;D ;D

Phoenix*

;D That was when I set it up  ;D I hadn't even had the torch on then...it doesn't look so tidy now!! LOL there's bits of pinged off glass all over the place!!

Mary

glassworks

suspiciously tidy!!!!!....

;D ;D

Dragonfire Glass

Love the fire guard Vicki! I have one knocking about in the garage but I would miss & all my glass would go tumbling!
Do Q's tubes fit in? I'd prefer the security of plastic!
I want to see a pic of your place now Kim - all my pinged off glass adheres itself to something it can melt - like my jumper!

♥♥Tan♥♥

Vicki

it seems to be working ok so far...I might , when I have some time put a support so if it doesn't reach it'll be ok....there is scope to put alot of colours in though, but I'll see how I get on :)

beadysam

We just need to eat more Pringles.... ;)