HH on Creation Station

Started by Billie, April 01, 2007, 05:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billie

Trudi (Shine on 2) asked for a picture to be posted showing a HH on a creation station set-up.  Not sure if this is the right space for it but...

littlegiggles

so neat

wood not scortched

you need to spend more time at the torch

lol

Billie

Yes, I dooooooooooo!!!!  I haven't been at the torch since last Saturday morning.   Bloody poor show!  I doubt I'm going to get any time on there over the half term holidays either  :'(

littlegiggles

ahhhh ... that is so not good... can you hide the kids in the attic for a day or so

Billie

If only they were old enough to entertain each other  :-\  If the weather is nice over the long weekend maybe James can take them over to the park for an hour or so each day so I can unwind at the torch.  2 years until Ruby's a pre-school then I'll have a couple of hours to myself every afternoon...  Not that I'm wishing time away but...  ;)

BeadyBugs

Hi Billie,

Sorry chuck - I've just spotted your post - I got a PM off Trudi too.  That'll teach me for going off for my tea without pressing 'post'.  LOL! ;D

And, I hope you manage to get some torch time over the easter hols. ;)  It's a shame they aren't old enough to help with mandrel dipping. ;D

HP x
Helen P

Billie

Don't worry about it - Yours covers every perceivable angle!! 

Daisy is very taken with the beadmaking.  She keeps asking when she'll be old enough to make a bead but James has told her 3 is too little to which she replied she wished she was 8  :D  She's making do with just inspecting the finished beads at the moment and telling me which ones she wants to keep for her necklaces.  She keeps asking if I can make some friends for Dotty the Cow... I'll leave that to the professional   ;)

BeadyBugs

I had to rig it all up yesterday when my I ran out of gas.  And I couldn't decide which set up Trudi wanted to see in the piccies - so went a bit mad! LOL! ::) ;D

Ahh how cute - I'm sure it won't be long before she's old enough to have a go and make dotty some friends. ;D

HP x
Helen P

Trudi

Hi guys

Thanks for the pics - from both of you  - they're really helpful!

I've ordered my station now - can't wait  - not more sore arms!

Trudi

I was being impatient - asking those who I knew had the station - but it's great to see the different set ups!

What is the name of the clamp you have used - I've never seen one like that before!

Trudi

Hi there

Got my station today  - thanks for the pics they really do help!! I've rigged it up but havn't uased it yet. But ready for action tomorrow!!

Thanks a million guys!

T x

Billie