Colour of the Month Challenge - Copper Green - January 2010

Started by Kaz, January 02, 2010, 09:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Show us your copper green beads and jewellery! New and old - all are welcome!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

flowerjasper

sublimekate

I do love copper green but don't use it that often. Lovely beads Sandy and Katie  :)

These are some old ones from me

Carol

This is a pair of earrings I made for a Christmas pressy that went to Sydney, just plain copper green but etched.
Carol

Sarah

I love copper green too  ;D

Fabulous beads already ladies - can I add this little collection?

Sarah
xxx

Lush!

Copper Green and Dark Ivory is a match made in heaven, Helen!  Lovely scrolls  :D

I made a copper green hollow - I tried fuming it but it came out way too dark so I etched it back to this gorgeous green shade.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Helen G

A couple of old ones from me:

Copper green and coral on light ivory.

Not sure exactly but copper green and ivory then etched.

Tomorrow I can finally get back to the torch after the longest break since I started which is two weeks and two days!!

turnedlight

I'm in the same boat, no torch for ages! And at least one of the schools shut, have to find out about the other in the morning..
Anyhow, I found this pic (red copper green)

kathryn

Donna@Rockin' Beads

Ooo, love those hearts Kathryn, and what a beautiful hollow, all really nice beads so far. Mmmm, I love copper green. Here's my offering. Copper Green Birdy, etched.

Barbara

Hello,
here is a simple Medallion app. 40 mm in Diameter it is Copper Green with Triton:

Barbara

SallyB

Hello everyone

Lovely beads here.
I'm going to have a go at entering the challenge:

This is a colour combination from Corina's book - mine looks nothing like the beads in the book but I still like the effect.  It's copper green, ink blue, sis on a base of dark ivory:

This is the same colour combination:

I really like these ones and I'm in the process of making a bracelet.  Didn't have enough beads so made a few more yesterday that are waiting to be cleaned.  The crystals are Swarovski turquoise ones that I think match up beautifully.  According to the Pantone people turquoise is "the" colour for this year.

Sally
x

SallyB

I finished the bracelet and thought I'd post it on this thread.

I oxidise most of my silver.  This time I did the oxidising and went out wearing my new bracelet, came back in and wondered why my house was so smelly.

Sally
x