gallery archive 10

Started by madpup, January 02, 2010, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margram

Wonderful work everyone!

DSC02892_edited-1 1.psd by Margram, on Flickr

My second go at an encased floral (you might have to pay me to see the first one :-[ ;D) This one is better but it is a whopper, 2.2mm across.
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Les

I'm really struggling with light at the moment. Here are a couple from yesterday ...

:)

sundoorbeads

so many gorgeous goodies here!!! I am finally on the mend and was even able to make a set of my Renissance Garden beads for my Aunt in Bolivia. Here is a shot of 3 of them. I am still getting the hang of my photo tent I finally broke down and bought one after having 4 days of sunless skies and was not able to get a decent shot to save my life!!

Here is Garden Vines- Renissance Garden Series

Keep Flaming! Michelle

Chameleon

Thought you may like to see my first bits of sandblasting, lots and lots more to come and many much bigger (have been applying resist to sheet glass and with some blown stuff too !) but these are the "so far"

These are all done on my sandblaster
lots of tests -

Some closer shots

and these are from a few weeks back when i hired a sandblaster

Anyone else with anything to share please please do, I'd love to see  ;D ;D

Chameleon

thanks everyone for your comments  :-* All hugely appreciated

Janet, there are different options for sandblasting, I wanted a cabinet to try to contain dust as much as poss so i have a "desktop" cabinet, pic below is it in its current temporary home next to my SC2 which gives you an idea of scale ! I think cost is a bit how long is a piece of string you can get something quite simple without spending mega bucks but it does depend on what you want, and how much power it needs to have for what you want to do with it.

cbeadies

I love those beautiful BHB's, they look so lovely.

I made one of my robins (thanks again to Trudi's tutorial!) into a Christmas tree decoration.

princess pink

i've not shown anything for a while but made these recently

Flippopotamus

I love all your beads - you're a talented bunch.  One day I really must have a go, as I can see there's a real element of 'instant gratification' that you don't get with kiln work (which is more 'delayed gratification' - usually a quick look the next morning before rushing off to work!)

I don't often post stuff either - I'm very picky about my own work & I'm often less than completely satisfied.  But this plate worked 100% and I love it!

Flip

(sorry about the enormous pictures!)

Fruddy

Here's three bracelets from me (Xmas pressies for my family) - please excuse the poor quality photos! ;D

Delana

Ok...I figure the reason no one has started a gallery for this week is because we are all too busy enjoying good food, wine and company.....so why not post some of our best work of 2010? 

Here are three little owls from me......

2010_02_28 024_crop by Delana Loevbak, on Flickr

Who's next?

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

flowerjasper

lovely idea,
a couple from me too,

and

sandy

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

turnedlight

My favourites are perhaps my most recent..

all DH ready for cores by turnedlight, on Flickr

kalypso by turnedlight, on Flickr
dyed silk bracelets by turnedlight, on Flickr
gaia by turnedlight, on Flickr

I do love DH! ;D
kathryn