It was the lovely moon's, for when
He raised his dreamy head,
Her surge of silver filled the pane
And streamed across his bed.
So, for a while, each gazed at each --
Dick and the solemn moon --
Till, climbing slowly on her way,
She vanished, and was gone.

So...given the glorious night sky tonight, this is your inspiration and challenge for November (and no rude comments please!!!)
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

bluefairy

Ooooh, ooooh, how exciting, I haven't made many beads, but I have made this!!  ;D

And on the other side, tis a FULL moon!!! (but I didn't take a piccie of that side)  :P
Helen xx

My Etsy     My Facebook     My Folksy

theflyingbedstead

Thanks Kaz and Katie!  Here are Ben's pictures of the beautiful moon a few evenings ago...

And here is a close-up of the halo which is basically a moon rainbow - you can just make out the colours!

Charlotte x

julieHB

I could probably get you a pattern for a gingerbread house, but they are very hard to make (only because dough never ever follows pattern when baking  ::)) I have started to buy it from IKEA, and the kids love to put it together - it's like any other flat pack, I suppose  :D :D

This was an Ikea gingerbread house decorated and assembled by kids only last xmas  :)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

metaltedgrrl

AAARRRRGGGGH...
Sorry...terrified newbie here!
Anyways, I made this bead last week, was the first time I'd tried using double helix glass on my shiny new hothead (which I got three weeks ago to replace a plumbers torch...blush)...  I can't remember which glass I used, I think Nyx, swirled with clear, dotted with dirty martini and nyx again....
It kind of reminds me of galaxies and planets and moons...?
Thanks for looking...
Trying harder every day!