Colour of the Month Challenge - MAPLE and MOJITO - OCTOBER 2009

Started by Kaz, September 30, 2009, 10:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Yes, it's true!!! The challenges are back at last!

Given that we are all dying to try the new CIM colours and it seems like it really is Autumn already, I have decreed that the colour of the month for October will be...........
MAPLE!!!!

But because I really like the look of it, I am going for a two colour month to relaunch the challenges and adding in MOJITO as well!

Not suggesting for one moment that you have to use both colours together, but would love to see any beads that include either of these lovely new colours!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Kaz

Maple and silvered ivory etched - now this is a lovely new colour!

Mojito with white and silver plum - mojito is nice but not as sharp a green as I expected it to be - it is almost identical to Effetre's apple green

Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

hollergrafik

Gorgeous beads, love these 2 colours. Kaz the lentils are stunning and Jo just WOW, the murrini is amazing, tried and failed at it  ;D

Lush!

Wow Jo, those are fab, so much going on!  Love em!

I've just discovered Maple, its a really gorgeously rich brown

The middle bead has a base of Effetre medium topaz, but the two either side have a base of CIM Maple (already showed this pic in the Storm thread)

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Amber

Wow, what yummy beads!  :o

Here's mine...Maple with Tamarind, Ginger and SIS. A veritable food fest!

Sarah

Beautiful beads - they are gorgeous colours aren't they? I have some storms. Mojito which funes beautifully) is with taxco and davinci - maple is with light aurae and olympia rain.

Sarah
xxx

Veebee

Here are my Mojito beads, the lentils are Mojito, Unique Algae and dk fossil:

Thanks for the challenge, can't wait for the next one  ;D
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

Helen G

Here's my offering, these are Maple with Commando, Ginger and Slytherin

Trudi

Finally got some pictures done