creation station

Started by jammie, September 25, 2009, 07:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jammie

I have a creation station and bulk set up with a hot head and OH is trying to fix the creation station to the table. Are the wrist rest bits meant to move all the way around and drop as soon as you lift your wrsits from them, are the elbow bits meant to move all the way around as well as jiggle up and down, hes tried tightening them but the bolts dont go all the way through only part way. has anyone fixed thiers so these bits dont move around, the wrist rests particularly as they flop down towards the flame if I lift my wrists of them, any advice please  anyone  ???
Jean

Carol

My wrist rests stay where I put them Jean - I'll go & have a look in a bit & see how they're tightened up. (I have to get rid of the dead mouse in my porch first..... :()
Carol

JaySpangles

It said in my set up instructions that the wrist rests should be adjusted stiff enough to support your wrists, but be able to be moved out of the way with a push, which is what mine do.
I will have a look at the instruction sheet tomorrow and post again if you haven't a solution by then - haven't time now as I have to go a tart up as we are off to a wedding and won't be back until after lunch Sunday.
J

jammie

I found the instructions, seems we had overlooked them ahem! says there they should be tight but still able to move them with a little pressure, will tighten them up tomorrow, will borrow the mole grips from my mum. Hope you enjoy your wedding  :)