Glass Storage

Started by Bumpy Beads, May 22, 2009, 05:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

Heather that looks soooo perfect. Love to see a picture whaen its all stocked up.

Stacy

Quote from: Pam on May 23, 2009, 04:36:55 PM
Love to see a picture whaen its all stocked up.

Me too... although I think I may be green with envy!!

Caron

Oh that looks fantastic what a great idea it looks better than my toilet rolls stuck together!!! (only joking)
lol Caron
Halo Beads

Bumpy Beads

Thanks folks, and they are now finished! I  just need to leave them overnight to make sure the silicone glue is properly dry, then I can start filling them with glass. Yay!!

I promise to show them fully stocked. You would not believe how excited I am  :D
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Kaz

Oh yes we would  ;D - but no-one outside (in the real world) would!!! ;D ;D ;D
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Bumpy Beads

As promised, if you'd like to see my fully stocked Luxury Glass Accommodation, here you go;

http://bumpybeads.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-glass-storage.html

;D
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Pam

Fantastic Heather. You are definately well set up now.

Funky Cow

::) ::) ::)
Not really jealous at all, you know  ::)         :P

It looks fab Heather  :-*
Cathryn xxx     

My Etsy: http://funkycow.etsy.com

Steampunkglass

Yep, I've got 'glass storage envy' too now! Puts my sellotaped cardboard boxes and old wine racks to real shame!  :D

sandie

Dragonfire Glass

I've shown hubby - just so he knows what to do  ;D

beadysam

Quote from: Failariel on May 25, 2009, 11:22:05 PM
I've shown hubby - just so he knows what to do  ;D

There should be a manual complete with pics we could just hand to them and say "Right off you go then hun".  It would include building of ideal studios, work stations and glass storage,  connection of gas, installation of ventilation and a list of suppliers for birthdays, christmas and special occassions! ;D

Dee Dee

Wow, it looks great - what a fantastic amount of glass you have - gosh I'm green with envy! ;D

kerensky

196 compartments....... Now that is what I call STORAGE.... 

k

xx

Bumpy Beads

I know it looks like a lot of glass, but it's only because it's spread out..... 

That's what I keep telling my hubby anyway!   :-X
Heather

My Etsy Shop