Aurae is here! Lets see yours!

Started by Lush!, April 24, 2009, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julieHB

Lush Julie, it's all your fault!!  :o I was not going to buy any more fancy glasses before I could produce something worthwhile.....and then you started this here thread  ;D ...and then all you others followed up showing the most gorgeous and delicious beads. In the end I caved in and bought some too... ::)

Haven't played a lot with it, but here's a very unusual colour combination for someone who finds it difficult to put down the blue/green/turquoise rods:

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/juliehb/3547470463/" >Cinnamon &amp; Mint (1)</a>

It's Ask Cinnamon with petroleum green, cim plum, SIS and....aurae, of course, partly encased. It's difficult to see in the photograph, but the aurae reacts very differently with the different colours underneath.
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Josephine

Love those cubes Kathryn. Very lovely and very unusual Julie.

I made some nuggets with Aurae and transparent light brown and made them up into a necklace with pearls, Swarovski's and silver.

xtweeksx

Few little quick beads made with Aurae... get so many different effects and colours with it at times. Scuse the dust   :)

Trudi

doesn't show up sp well in the photo, but the bottom "sea" parts have aurae in - and the crab!!!!

turnedlight

Wow, these are so beautiful! I have a few more..

:)
kathryn

LesleyMac

I have managed to get my Aurae to get blue tones which I really like.

What do you think?  I still love this glass, its so darn useful.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

sublimekate

Also very partial, ok addicted  ;)

Same Focal Back Lit

sparrow

So many lovely beads *sigh* Becky kindly brought over a rod when she came to stay...can you guess what I did with it?  ;D

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

dinah46

Not quite aurae but close, this is one of the DH odds which led to aurae

and a silver core with the same DH odd

theflyingbedstead

There are many, many delicious beads on this thread that had me itching to play.  I came up with a simple plunged dot silver core:

Photographing them is a tricky thing...how do you all manage to capture the beauty of Aurae so well?
Charlotte x

dinah46

Can I sneak in some DH odd forerunner of Aurae again as my aurae order has definitely been kidnapped by C&E :(

Here's a bracelet to show a customer who is wanting a chunky bracelet to go with her wedding outfit, we're not quite there yet but I'm increasing my stock whilst experimenting :D

(apologies to those who've already seen it on flickr ::) )

Hels4444

This glass is really amazing here is some I have made

Aurea and Triton on black

Aurea on light blue - my favourite so far

Aurea on Lilac

a few focals

sorry about hog, I got so carried away!!

Trudi

some Aurae shells

and this is dark aurae

Hels4444

Oh I love the shells and Collete that hollow is gorgeous.  I really cannot put this glass down now!!!

here are some lentils from me

xtweeksx