Frit-Happens !
May 11, 2021, 07:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
your ad here
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AOTM Jan 2009 - Mods - A happy, glassy new year to all!  (Read 3046 times)
sparrow
I hold with those who favor fire.

I'm working on a dream...

« on: December 31, 2008, 02:16:56 PM »

The mods share what glassy adventures they hope 2009 might bring, wishing you all a happy, glassy good year - may all your wishes and goals come true!  Grin

Jolene

2009 will be the year when I can turn my passion for glass towards teaching. My tiny 2 torch studio opens in January and I shall work from home doing what I love and enjoy watching my little girl grow up (Jolene)

Heather

I'd just like to continue having a fabulous time experimenting with new techniques and surprising myself with the results! (Heather)

Les

I am looking forward to the next Flame Off... Meeting more bead friends... teaching and taking my mixed media work much further.
Les xx

Sarah

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/flameforcefive/2901911893/" >[/url] <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/flameforcefive/2775440565/" >[/url]

I want to carry on having fun in 2009 and hopefully have more time to learn some new techniques. I'll definitely be learning to use my brand new flat lap grinder  Grin
(Sarah)

Billie

I will be concentrating on mixed media thanks to a book I'd been after for a while and got for Christmas...

And working on more beads for a mens range of jewellery and gifts

(Billie)

Isabelle

In 2009, I hope to develop some new ideas and learn some new techniques.
(Isabelle)

Emma

In 2009 I aim to merge together my two passions and create a range of jewellery featuring my own beads and of course the metal clay. I'm looking forward to teaching some new classes I have planned in the clay and offering more lampwork lessons. I CANT wait for the World Metal Clay Conference in the summer and of course the Flame Off!!      Emma Smiley

Mary

I'm looking forward to spending more time on my glass, and experimenting with combining glass with my beadwork and my new metal clay. Mary

Sabine

2008 was very much about finding my feet. I think in 2009 I'll continue looking for them Wink - always trying new things, experimenting with mixed media, new toys, and different techniques. I also hope I'll get a chance to do a fair and/or start teaching, maybe - who knows!? (Sabine)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 06:31:09 AM by sparrow » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: