Main Menu

Sugar Frit

Started by sublimekate, September 03, 2008, 10:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sublimekate

Hi, where is the best place to get sugar frit from, and how do you apply it, dip, roll, spinkle, I'll experiment anyway but thought there might be some hot-tips out there.

Thanks

kate x

Lush!

I got mine from Beady Sam - and I dip and roll at the same time, but I don't sprinkle  ;D



www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

sublimekate

Thanks, that's great. I'll get some and have a dip  ;D  Kate

Katerina

yes Sam is the best
you can email her for advice she is SO GOOD :)

beadysam

Quote from: Kat on September 03, 2008, 01:43:29 PM
yes Sam is the best
you can email her for advice she is SO GOOD :)
:-[  thank you hun  :-*

sublimekate

Having looked at Sam's site (fabulous), I want 'more' so I'm going to save my pennies a bit save on P&P and order a sampler tray (or two) too.

Thanks for the pointers. Kate

Kaz

Quote from: sublimekate on September 03, 2008, 07:34:32 PM
Having looked at Sam's site (fabulous), I want 'more' so I'm going to save my pennies a bit save on P&P and order a sampler tray (or two) too.

Thanks for the pointers. Kate
Kate - I can send you a little bag of the lead crystal so you can have a play til you do an order if you like - the play trays are great. I have most of Sam's frits ( ;D) so you can experiment if you make it over on the 13th.
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

sublimekate

Quote from: Kaz/quote]
Kate - I can send you a little bag of the lead crystal so you can have a play til you do an order if you like - the play trays are great. I have most of Sam's frits ( ;D) so you can experiment if you make it over on the 13th.
Kaz

Thanks Kaz, you don't have to post it, I can wait until the 13th, that would be great, thank you.  :D