Main Menu

Opalescent glass 104

Started by Yellow friend, November 15, 2011, 11:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yellow friend

Hi - having a brain dead moment.  I need to get some more opalescent glass - I bought some ages ago but can't remember where I got them from.  Had a look at off mandrel, tuffers & warm glass.  Any other suggestions, pref from the UK.

Cheers
Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

Kalorlo

What colour, and do you mean translucent or actually shining and colour-shifting like dichroic?

If it's translucent, there's Effetre opalinos (think rose is the only one available from our suppliers) and lots of CiMs like halong bay, peacock, cirrus, crocus, chalcedony etc.

Yellow friend

The opalinos - bit like anice white.  I have the pale blue and pale green, bit shocky but the blue makes a good sky colour.

Shelia
www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

MadelineBunyan

http://www.creativeglassshop.co.uk/glass-rods-effetre-coe-104-c-43_49_52.html

but lots of them are out of stock, I wanted the nile green opalino a while back.

could try emailing and asking if they will be getting any more, the nile green has been OOS for ages.