Main Menu

Raku where from?

Started by turquoise, August 29, 2008, 11:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

turquoise

Hi just wondering where you get raku from I am assuming it is like frit.

I did look on beadysam but could not spot it.
;D   Vicky


www.morellobeads.co.uk

garishglobes

Raku is Reichenbach Iris orange. You can get it as frit from Beadysam. Tuffnells have Reichenbach Iris Orange rods, both 96COE (which many think gives better reactions) or 104COE

Kaz

Fireworks, Raku Riot and Raku Blue on Beadysam's from memory but may be worth pm'ing her to find out which of her frits and frit mixes have raku in them.
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Winny

I trained as a potter and the term Raku means a very different thing so thanks for the Question as now I understand its nothing to do with outside kilns